Tuesday 17 January 2012

Peanut Butter Play-Dough


Okay, so I have searched high and low for the easiest, tastiest, edible play-dough recipe I can find and finally this is what I came up with....     (various sources)

-2 cups peanut butter
-1 cup of honey
- 4 cups of confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar)


Find a large bowl and wooden spoon. Add all the ingredients and mix, mix, mix!
Little ones will love to help you with this part. (Remember honey isn't suitable for children under 12 months...)
You can also cut this recipe in half if you find it to be too much, although honestly I don't think any will go to waste.

You can also experiment with different textures by adding in things like, coconut shavings, mini chocolate chips, mini m&ms, etc.

Pictures will be posted soon of my adventure making this yummy recipe with my lil one!

No comments:

Post a Comment